Ingredients (Almond Coconut Milk)
- 1 Cup Almonds (Soaked 24 hours)
- 3 Cups Coconut water
- 1 Cup Coconut Meat (from a young coconut)
- Dash Himalayan Salt
- Dash Cinnamon
Ingredients (Green Juice)
- 1 Bunch Black Kale (or any Kale you can get)
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 1 Bunch Celery
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Apple
Preparation (Almond Milk)
- Blend Almonds & water thoroughly until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a nut bag or a fine strainer and collect the milk in a bowl.
- Pour the milk back into blender and add rest of ingredients.
- Blend well.
Preparation (Green Juice)
- Place all ingredients through a Juicer.
Preparation (Gorilla Milk)
- Fill the Blender with 1/2 Green Juice and 1/2 Almond Coconut Milk. Blend and Enjoy!!
Recipe by Lou Corona